Men Pay attention to your woman NEEDS!!!!
- RESPECT We want you to appreciate our goals and opinions. Be open with us. Listen to our ideas and thoughts. Treat us like you would want to be treated or better yet treat your woman like you will treat your mother.
- Protection Woman need to feel protected. But don’t get that word twisted, we want to feel like if something fails us financially or mentally you’ll be there to pick us up and help us solve the problem. I’m not saying we woman are going to be dependent on you and use you for your money but you don’t want her to feel alone either.
- Time Give your woman some time alone with you. Build with her let her know what’s on your mind. Treat us like were your Top Priority and you really enjoy her company. Yes the games are exciting and hanging with the boys but remember at the end of the day you come home to her. You want a happy home or troubled?
- Communication Women are very vocal creatures. Even though we know how you feel expressing it makes it even better. Also try letting us know how we look; or how express how her hair looks or when she wears an outfit. Women are insecure so compliments are good once in a while.
- Humor this is very short and good for both of you. Give and share laughter that way it’s never a dull moment.
- Commitment Woman who are most of the time twenty and above is looking to get serious and build a foundation. We don’t want to date a man who hasn’t found themselves and is moving from here to there. Be stable and have consistency rollercoasters aren’t fun all the time.
- Be Generous Woman like nice things it could be big or small. Try flowers, a sweater or blouse she’s been talking about, hell you can even take her lingerie shopping that’s a plus for both of you. We don’t want you to go broke but showing us you’re not cheat and selfish is better.
- Be Spontaneous We don’t want it to be the same date or same movie every weekend. Be creative with is and don’t be afraid to try new things. Go have a picnic or romantic getaway. Be fun it’s okay to act like a kid again